Sunday, September 28, 2008

My First Post

After seeing all the great blogging going on in the flex world, I decided to have my own blog. I usually don't write alot of english as Actionscript is my native language and Gujurati my second, and then english. Not forgetting I was born in kenya so I am also fluent in Kiswahili. My parents are from India, so I can also speak and Hindi.

Quite fluent in php/python/C/C++/Java.

but no language is as awesome as AS3.

I have done a few experiments over some time. Implemented a small text rendering engine, a mini screen saver which act like fireflies embedded within letters, and some other random stuff.
I don't know where the source code of some of the files are, as I have changing a few computers. Whatever i found to be cool, is in the folder.

I am not as cool as andre-michelle or the other dudes in actionscripthero.org, but wana be like them before I die :)

here is the folder with the experiments. If you are seriously interested in the source code, send me an e-mail, and I'll see what i can do. Probably go to garage and go through alot of crap (and cockroaches!! they like As3 too!!!)



omg, I think i am also getting addicted to blogging.

No comments: